Are you GOODIEBOX’s new CMO...
We are looking for an exceptional CMO who will work with the leadership team in GOODIEBOX and own the end-to-end marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is a data-driven, user-focused marketer, who can both think strategically and dive into details. The CMO will be tasked with defining optimal customer journeys that maximize each segment’s loyalty, engagement and advocacy and ultimately maximize the lifetime value of our members. The CMO must be a one-of-a-kind visionary and executor, with the ability to bounce between strategy, analytics, research and individual conversations. You will be responsible for leading our marketing growth through strategic decisions as well as hands on work with primarily online marketing. You will report directly to the CEO and be at the forefront of the decision making process of leading GOODIEBOX to the next level in Denmark and international.
- Develop a deep understanding of our (prospective) users and their motivations
- Design and drive a customer lifecycle strategy that maximizes customer lifetime value across segments
- Become an expert on our user acquisition channels, funnels and marketing stack
- Implement data-driven, multi-channel loyalty and retention programming that will competitively position GOODIEBOX to address repeat customer-driven revenue growth opportunities
- Supervise the marketing budget and allocate optimally across tools and channels
- Continuously optimize timing, frequency, cadence, and type of communication at the individual member level to deliver strong channel performance and robust business results
- Identify and prioritize growth experiments - e.g. optimize existing channels and discover new ones
- Leverage customer data and customer stories to establish a company-wide understanding of customer journey and brand touchpoints; work across the organization to optimize the journey
- Conduct analysis that applies test and learn principles in a systematic way to identify areas of opportunity and continuously optimize the customer journey
- Create a strong A/B test practice around our member contact strategy and recommend and help champion new analytics, models, and research to improve marketing effectiveness
- Develop a deep understanding of emotional relationship-building and the unique GOODIEBOX DNA
- 6+ years of of high performance marketing experience as Project Manager or Marketing Manager
- Proven ability to develop strategy AND execute day-to-day tactics
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a marketing discipline
- Proven track record of scaling products and services through online marketing
- Significant experience in CRM, Facebook Advertising paid as well as organic, Retargeting and Google Analytics
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyse, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Strong presentation skills and ability to synthesize findings into digestible forms
- Outstanding work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Enthusiastic and creative with a go-getter attitude
- Experience in a rapidly scaling start-up
- Most crucially we look for a CMO who can get stuff done – no matter what
- The chance to shape the future of the a leading player in the area of luxury beauty subscription
- Fast decision-making processes and the possibility to actively drive our business even further
GOODIEBOX is an innovative fast-growing beauty company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Each month, our GOODIEBOX is sent to tousands of members in Denmark (and soon Europe), made by editors and beauty experts who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun and are in constant conversation with our members and community. GOODIEBOX is well funded and has received growth capital from premium investors such as Morten Strunge and the Danish Growth Fund. GOODIEBOX lives in CPH, is sold on the internet, ships to Denmark (and soon Europe), and thinks you look great today.
If you see yourself as our new CMO, or you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.