DIGITAL DESIGNER OPSLÅET D. 1/7-2018
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Designer who can join our Design Team and help turbo-charge the growth of GOODIEBOX.
You will work closely with copywriters, other designers, the Marketing team and the Tech team to create and deliver world-class digital on brand designs, social assets and ads for use across multiple channels, including website, email, display and social.
This is a critical Design role as these assets will directly drive revenue and customer acquisition for GOODIEBOX - so a craving for constant innovation and learnings will be key!
As our Digital Designer you will
- Work closely with Design, Tech, Marketing and Developers on a daily basis to deliver on brand design content of the highest quality across multiple channels
- Create graphics and visual elements that support a variety of formats and media outlets, including website, banners, email, ads, digital marketing, packaging and social media
- Interpret and develop GOODIEBOX’s existing brand and bring GOODIEBOX to life in a way that is consistent with all of our consumer touchpoints
- The chance to shape the future of the a leading player in the area of luxury beauty subscription
- Fast decision-making processes and the possibility to actively drive our business even further
- A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Openness to new ideas and a positive work environment
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
Desired expertise and experience
- 2+ years of working in a web/graphic design position, preferably as part of a team
- Strong skillset within Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Experience with the rest of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is a plus)
- Strong visual design skills including layout, typography, and experience designing to align with brand frameworks
- Obsessive attention to detail and a love of pixel perfect designs
- Basic knowledge of responsive web design (HTML and CSS)
- Experience working directly with developers and delivering assets and mockups
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once, while maintaining a well-organized asset library
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with tight deadlines
- Updated on current design trends, tools and technologies
- Most crucially we look for a passionate Digital Designer who can get stuff done – no matter what